The Black Sea Association of Maritime Institutions currently has 7 members from 6 countries.
• Nikola Y. Vaptsarov Naval Academy (Bulgaria)
• Batumi State Maritime Academy (Georgia)
• Constanta Maritime University (Romania)
• Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University (Russian Federation)
• Istanbul Technical University, Maritime Faculty (Turkey)
• National University “Odessa Maritime Academy” (Ukraine)
• Piri Reis University (Turkey)
Maritime institutions with at least 4 years higher education and research institutions from the Black Sea Countries may apply for membership and join the Association, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
Other maritime institutions and organizations may join BSAMI as Associate Members.