All abstracts and papers for presentation at the Conference must focus on the theme of the conference. Proposal for a Panel: University scholars, researchers, policy makers, practitioners, representatives from think tank organizations as well as representatives of indigenous peoples can submit joint proposals for a special panel discussion on any topic that explores the theme of the conference
Papers for presentation must be between 3,500 and 4,000 words, submitted with 300–350-word abstracts, and a biography of no more than 50 words. Authors can send their 300–350-word abstracts before submitting the full paper.
Selected abstracts for presentation notified on January 11, 2021.
All submissions to the BSAMI Annual International Scientific Conference must be typed double-spaced in MS Word using Times New Roman, 12 pt, justified.
Please use the APA Style for your citations and references. Please identify a minimum of 4, and a maximum of 7, keywords reflecting the title of your paper.
Authors should include their names on the cover sheet only for purposes of blind review. Authors should also include the title of the paper on each page as well as page numbers for ease of organization and identification. Email graphic materials: photo images, diagrams, figures, maps and others as attachment in a jpeg format and indicate by use of numbers preferred placement areas in the manuscript.
All abstracts, full papers, graphic materials and inquiries should be sent by email to: email@example.comSelection Process
All abstracts and full papers will be carefully reviewed by the scientific committee below made up of head of institutes and renowned scholars. Each author shall then be notified by email about the outcome of the review process.Evaluation Criteria
- The paper makes original contribution
- The literature review is adequate
- The paper is based on a sound theoretical framework and/or research methodology
- The analysis and findings are relevant to the objective(s) of the paper
- The conclusions match the findings
- The paper is well organized
- The Guidelines for Paper Submission have been followed properly in preparing the paper
- Prof. Dr. Oral Erdoğan – Rector, Piri Reis University/Turkey
- Admiral (R) Metin Ataç (22. Chief of The Turkish Navy, Board Member PRU),
- Prof. Capt. Irakli Sharabidze – Rector, Batumi State Maritime Academy/Georgia
- Prof. Dr. Cornel PANAIT – Rector, Constanta Maritime University/Romania
- Prof. Dr. Oğuz Salim Söğüt - Dean, Istanbul Technical University/Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Adm. Boyan Mednikarov - Rector, Nikola Y. Vaptsarov Naval Academy/Bulgaria
- Prof. Dr. Mykhaylo Miyusov - Rector, National University “Odessa Maritime Academy /Ukraine
- Prof. Dr. Parmen Khvedelidze — Rector, Batumi Navigation Teach University/Georgia
- Prof. A. L. Boran-Keshyshyan - Vice-Rector, Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University/Russian Federation
- Prof. Igor O. Smirnov – Vice-Rector, Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University/Russian Federation
- Prof. Dr. Funda Yercan, Dean, Maritime Faculty, Piri Reis University/Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Süleyman Özkaynak – Advisor to Rector, Piri Reis University/Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Ömer Belik – Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Piri Reis University/Turkey
- Prof. Dr. Nurhan Kahyaoğlu, Piri Reis University/Turkey
- Prof. Alexey I. Kondratiev, Vice-rector, Admiral Ushakov Maritime State University/Russian Federation
- Prof. Dr. Cem Gazioğlu, Institute of Marine Sciences, Istanbul University/Turkey
- Dr. Marina Chesnokova - National University “Odessa Maritime Academy /Ukraine
- Dr. İbrahim Akın, Maritime History Practice and Research Centre Manager, Piri Reis University/Turkey